Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Can't Believe I Have A R6
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been having problems with my 2nd Gear.. and im pleased to say after breaking the bike down, pulling the engine, and swapping the Trans, I've Completed this daunting task..

The Bike sounds like she needs a little Riders touch, but i've yet to sync the carbs.. and thanks to Joe Florida over at ledaccentlights.net my spectacular Light show will be coming soon as well..

ill post pics with The Lights soon..

Oh and BTW.. My Bike is faster then yours!

HAHAA

Take care fellow R6-ers

·
Can't Believe I Have A R6
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
One thing, i have a few Run off hoses and im not sure exactly where they go.. I have 2 coming from the Gas Tank, One coming from the Coolant over Flow.. and 2 extra ones i can't seem to figure out where they go.. but the bike runs and rides fine.. and suggestions?

Chief Smoke Dawg, your 2002 is the closest to mine, any suggestions on where the other two run off hoses go?

thanks for you help man..

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
One thing, i have a few Run off hoses and im not sure exactly where they go.. I have 2 coming from the Gas Tank, One coming from the Coolant over Flow.. and 2 extra ones i can't seem to figure out where they go.. but the bike runs and rides fine.. and suggestions?

Chief Smoke Dawg, your 2002 is the closest to mine, any suggestions on where the other two run off hoses go?

thanks for you help man..
Do you have a pic or can you describe where it looks like they are coming and going from? I have pics of all this shit too I think.. Either in my 02 thread or in my photobucket galleries. Lemme know and we'll figure it out

·
She wants me to twist it!
882 Posts
Two of the hoses go into the bottom of the tank if those are two your asking about. The other cant help you with. sorry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts