Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just putting this out there. If you see any parts for sale for a 2006 Yamaha R6 black, near shreveport/bossier city louisiana please contact me. Mine was stolen sometime after 5:30am this past saturday morning from in front of my apartment complex.

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
good luck bro. let us know if you catch the piece of shit that stole it.:enforcer:rocket

·
Registered
779 Posts
i hope you have insurance on it

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya, I have insurance. I'm just mad as hell!!! I want my bike back. I don't have the credit to just go out and get another one. :( My ex-gf had signed on this bike for me...I'm devistated...

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
did you have GAP insurance.

i wouldve parked it near my unit, or in the apartment. sorry to hear some scumbags took your hard earned motorcycle.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I paid 10,000 for the bike back in 2006. I owed 6000 on it. We'll see what happens. They said I would have a buy back option after they pay it off. That is if they find it... :( I don't have the credit to go pick up a new one. My ex-gf had signed on this one for me. So it really does suck right now...

·
Registered
869 Posts
hope you get it back man..or atleast every thing works out with the insurance company and dealership.

i hate thieves...im parkin mine outside my apartment between my truck and my roomies car.

blah..it sickens me.

·
^^ tallest Yamaha rider^^
6,296 Posts
thieves man, i'll never understand how someone could steal that easily and not feel any remorse about takin someones pride n joy and leaving them with nothing (esp. if ya don't have it insured) totally f**ked up man:nono

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
sorry to hear about the bike.

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
totally ***ed up bro, thats why i bring my bike in my lobby, up the elvator, threw the hall way straight into my living room

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So ya, for some reason my insurance company is boinking me around. They are saying I only had liability... :( And I had a loan on the bike??? I got comprehensive when I got insurance with them in 2006. This is a freaking nightmare!!! If you have a bike make sure you have insurance, thieves are a bunch of ass nuts!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts