Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So another thread just popped up saying he hasn't really seen any other threads talking about their road rash experience. Here's mine:

So yes, I was an idiot when I first got my bike :stupic . I had been riding dirt bikes since I was a kid and got too cocky one day. End result is the album you see posted. Basically I'm ATGATT because of it and thankfully my friends have learned from it too. They're all buying better gear.

I know there has been way worse out there, but my experience is still one to learn from. PLEASE be safe out there.

AMA

imgur album

Edit: didn't mean to make it embedded. Now you can read the pic descriptions better.

·
Forum Moderator
3,103 Posts
Ouch... Unfortunately, most riders who don't wear gear will never understand until their day comes and it will if you continue to ride a motorcycle.

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,451 Posts
Damn...

·
USMC-Semper Fi!
582 Posts
Danm man, that's horrible. WOW, through the jacket. WTF man, what happened to your leg, I see the jeans are torn, and if that happened through your jacket than I can only imagine what happened to your leg through them jeans. That's horrible. Good thing you had the gear on, otherwise, you would've probably lost an arm or something. Shit man, hope you get better and get new gear too.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Danm man, that's horrible. WOW, through the jacket. WTF man, what happened to your leg, I see the jeans are torn, and if that happened through your jacket than I can only imagine what happened to your leg through them jeans. That's horrible. Good thing you had the gear on, otherwise, you would've probably lost an arm or something. Shit man, hope you get better and get new gear too.
Ya like I told the other guy, my leg has only a little discoloration on the butt cheek but no scar tissue :D yay!

·
Wishing I was in PA
1,100 Posts
Daammnn! Dude thats nutz! Glad thats all that happened even though thats bad in my book.. Glad nothing broken or worse. Although i have good gear, that makes me wanna wear double everything :/

Sent from space

1 - 15 of 15 Posts