Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Newb On A Mission!
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BEST MONEY SPENT SO FAR!

i ust bought a rear tire, cause i had a nail in my qualifier..

let me tell you! im in love! its so much more sticky and im so much more confidant in turns now.. its not squirmy in the rear!!

im going this week for the front tire! im no excited!!!:nocontrol:nocontrol

you have no idea the difference it makes! WOW

·
Registered
119 Posts
I had a 2CT and it lasted 9km, and I did alot of riding on it, it held on v. well untill the end, when it ended in smoke.

I run powers front and rear and love them, warm up so quick, knee down action non stop and handle hard braking really well too.

·
Registered
92 Posts
what tire pressure to you run front and back? i just got a set of pilot powers and dont know what kind of pressure i should be running. I have 30 psi in both right now but i wana make sure im going to get some life out of these tires and still perform well

·
black is the fastest
59 Posts
i run 28 front and 30 rear on my 2cts

to each his own tho

·
Dragging Knee
1,604 Posts
They are decent street tires but towards the end of their life they get really greasy. Also be aware these tires will let go without warning especially on the exits of corners as you are moving onto the harder compound.

·
my R6 eats asphalt
77 Posts
i'll have the power 2ct mounted up wed they will be replacing my pilot sports

·
Registered
94 Posts
Took my 2ct's to the track monday. Let me tell you...AWSOME!!! Only bad thing on them is the 'cold tare' on the middle. They don't heat evenly...due to the dule compound. Now, I slipped twice, but like they say, if your not sliding in the corners, your not going fast enough lol...j/k!!!!

They held up great and man are they all cheesed up. I can post pix 8)

2ct's for my R6...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts