·
You see me trollin'
1,909 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Gorgeous bike bro. I'm psyched you have your own thread too now!

Now you gotta fill it with a ton of how to's and shit lol. Damn tho, your bike is the hotness!!
Haha, thanks bro. You gotta come up here sometime so we can ride the twisties. Did you ever get your electrical problems fixed?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Bah...I never had one so I thought I'd be cutting myself short if I didn't at least own one. Y'know? But there wasn't a thing I didn't like about my R6...I still miss her from time to time. :(
I've had 600s for 6 years now and still can't justify the jump to a liter SS bike. By next season my R6 is going to be in full race trim and I'm getting a sports tourer for street (Ducati Multistrada). That is, if all goes well. Can't wait to see what 1200cc feels like on the street.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,890 Posts
I've had 600s for 6 years now and still can't justify the jump to a liter SS bike. By next season my R6 is going to be in full race trim and I'm getting a sports tourer for street (Ducati Multistrada). That is, if all goes well. Can't wait to see what 1200cc feels like on the street.
Well...based on the reviews of that Multistrada...you will not be disappointed. :fact

·
my r6 drinks dos equis
63 Posts
bike looks awesome, the projectors look pretty cool. Mine looks pretty similar.

I wondering what the rearsets would look like black, looks great

Do you notice any difference with the ss brake lines?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
eh hem... ask dont assume!

Yes they are bi-xenon projectors man

Did you get the bulbs I sent yet? I could track it but its just easier to ask :)
If they are bi-xenon, I may have to try thems...
Got them today, going to install them tomorrow. Just got back from a funeral and the alcohol is inhibiting anything useful.

Robbiem said:
bike looks awesome, the projectors look pretty cool. Mine looks pretty similar.

I wondering what the rearsets would look like black, looks great

Do you notice any difference with the ss brake lines?
Yes, there's a huge difference. The initial bite is the same unless you change out the pads. But there's no fade at all with the SS lines. Definitely worth it in my mind. You just have to get used to them.

·
"Krypton"
1,085 Posts
Krypton does...send him your lights and he installs the projectors and halos for 250 shipped i believe.. heres the thread with all the details

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119750&highlight=krypton+projector
Yeah, I raised the price to $300

I did 1 kit for 250 and am doing another for 250 right now as the customer and I had an agreement. but with all the work I raised it to $300... I still think this is crazy cheap and feel I should raise it more as it is alot of work, but thats what its at for now.

I have bought all kinds of materials for these installs over the past week as well.

I am also going to add a couple options shortly for a little more scratch, all in all im doing my best to give a fair price though.

·
A work in progress...
13,649 Posts
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.