Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Ninja Rider
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo guys check it out..took me a good 2+ hours having friends help me...but its really worth it..

Im still going to go over it another time or two..and i might take a few more pictures..but other than that i really like it...no one does this to their tires..a lot of ppl think its tacky or w/e but i think it looks nice..

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
...no one does this to their tires..a lot of ppl think its tacky or w/e but i think it looks nice..
Thats because painting your tires isnt the smartest thing...Its what keeps you on the road, gives you all your grip..

Now maybe where you painted isnt making contact with the pavement *yet*. But eventually it will as your tires wear down, and when it does paint on tires + pavement isnt gunna be too grippy..

Just saying yO!

·
Ninja Rider
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats because painting your tires isnt the smartest thing...Its what keeps you on the road, gives you all your grip..

Now maybe where you painted isnt making contact with the pavement *yet*. But eventually it will as your tires wear down, and when it does paint on tires + pavement isnt gunna be too grippy..

Just saying yO!
yeah im not sure how the paint will hold up tbh..gotta drive on gravel a lot :\

·
My R6 eats money
27 Posts
i hurd these help you get away from cops when you fly by them at 150....?
yea supposedly the different colors cause confusion for the officers giving you extra time to get away, they are also made from a lighter compound rubber increasing acceleration. I am most definitely getting some and adding some chrome to pick up the ladies... FTP!!!

·
I eat my Ducati, too
288 Posts
I'm sure your avatar suits you perfectly....squid.

·
08 R6S
179 Posts
:popcorn:
I love this forum!!! It provides cheap entertainment. :toocool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.