Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of you probably new I was going to the Cayman Islands this past week. Well I am back. It takes about 9 hours travel time to get there. Both directions there was at least an hour lay over in Miami.

The island was very nice. They drive on the left hand side of the street. This is very strange to do for the first time. There were lots of Skylines, WRX's, and turbo'd Integra's. Rice was everywhere. Most cars appeared to be done right with molded body kits and nice rims.

I only saw three bikes. One older GSX-R 750, An older Kawasaki, and a Honda F2. Anyway, enough rambling, here are a few pics.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I loved the Caymans, they have excellent diving trips there. This brings back memories. I want to go back hella bad. Did you do any diving or snorkling? I also see that you've been to hell and back :hammer

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
i went to cayman islands on a cruise before and totally didn't like it, i guess some people are different. the cruise sucked cause i brought the biggest bitch which was my girlfriend at the time and she made the whole trip blow, but when i went i seen a 03 r1 and ricer cars everywhere! other then that glad you had fun dude! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Whats with the pool of turtles?? Are they bred for something there?

Glad you had a good trip! Welcome home!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.