Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some recent work put into the R6, custom R6 headlights, painted the chrome light buckets metallic blue to match everything else. and dropped a few L.E.D.S. to make her glow. only thing i need now is a windscreen, which i ordered from kneedraggers. should be in this week. anyway, havent seen the ol' lady in a couple days, been down in the garage working on the mistress. heres how shes looking so far...warning shes a little dirty.

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Your bike looks clean.

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
OK, now to be fair, you'll need to post pictures of your wife. Show me naughty!

T1

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How do u paint the light buckets!? I want to do it.
first you remove, the plastic lenses from the headlight assembly, then you remove the chrome buckets from the back of the headlight assembly, then you paint them whatever color you want, i used duplicolor metalcast. works good with chrome or metallic looking objects.

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, now to be fair, you'll need to post pictures of your wife. Show me naughty!

T1
once i wash this puppy, im gonna get my wife to let her puppies hang, and take some naughty photos. you guys will only get the the nc-17 version of the photos. :twisted:

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
once i wash this puppy, im gonna get my wife to let her puppies hang, and take some naughty photos. you guys will only get the the nc-17 version of the photos. :twisted:
You are now officially my favorite member!

T1

·
Registered
208 Posts
Damn, that is sexy as hell. That blue just sets off the bike so much.

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
I think NoHo needs a free VIP 'trial weekend' so he can post the MA photos. Nudity is allowed in VIP! :fact

·
Registered
174 Posts
Your wife should be happy!

If you beat on her as much as you beat on your bike... she'd be black and blue too!

Haha, all I thought of was severe bruising when I saw your bike at first. Nice ride though.

·
Registered
286 Posts
first you remove, the plastic lenses from the headlight assembly, then you remove the chrome buckets from the back of the headlight assembly, then you paint them whatever color you want, i used duplicolor metalcast. works good with chrome or metallic looking objects.

Wen you removed the lens off the headlights, don't they come sealed for water/moisture protection? Did you have to reseal? Looks great btw! I want to do mine black now..:YEA

·
R6'ing
138 Posts
Love the black and blue, just think it looks a little weird without the the windscreen. Doesn't look as clean. Definetly Unique though.

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Love the black and blue, just think it looks a little weird without the the windscreen. Doesn't look as clean. Definetly Unique though.
bike, is not complete. i ordered the windscreen from knee draggers last week, should be in this week, and will post pics with the bike all cleaned up and with the windscreen. i stepped on the windscreen and cracked it. oh well waste 80 bucks on a new one

·
Registered
74 Posts
nice bike... BUT you can get in a lot trouble with all the blue leds. supposedly your allowed to have any and all colors BUT blue.. just a lil warning

1 - 20 of 25 Posts