Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
we are trying to get alot of guys to come out this weekend for a ride starting around 8am Saturday ride all day and stop somewhere to eat and what not post up if you wanta join more details later in the week

Update:

We will be meeting at Starbucks, 707 Street Rd., Southampton, PA 18966. It's on the corner of Street and 232..

then heading out on 232

The List
  • R-Silaxin (Adam)
  • Jay5413 (Jay)
  • Dieselboy (Colin)
  • Dieselboy Friend (Adam #2)
  • Zilaniz33 (IDK)
  • Xavier (Brandon)
  • link2334 (IDK)
  • Rob
  • Aaron
  • Chris

lets keep this ride safe guys read this over just as a refreash www.gmasw.com/riderule.pdf

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Screw you. I'm west of Philly so I guess I'm not invited.
you can join in too should be a great turn out idk where we are all going to meet as of yet

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
I got it all mapped out! It's going to be an EPIC ride! Anyone who wants details PM me and I'll fill you in! Either myself or Colin will be leading the ride, we are meeting at 8am on Saturday and will head out promptly by 830... I'm also hosting a UFC fight night party back at my place afterwards...Invite ur ladies out and what not... $5 BYOB, we'll grill out and all that and have a good time!

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
We will be meeting at Starbucks, 707 Street Rd., Southampton, PA 18966. It's on the corner of Street and 232 which we will be heading out on... There is also a gas station right across the street so everyone can top off! Shoot me a PM and let me know if you will be coming so we can exchange info...

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Guys that want to come from far are welcome to crash at my place Friday night... I live RIGHT down the street from the meet spot... Got a few buds comin up from MD Friday... N got plenty of places to crash... Talkin to you Chief...and anyone else...

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Guys that want to come from far are welcome to crash at my place Friday night... I live RIGHT down the street from the meet spot... Got a few buds comin up from MD Friday... N got plenty of places to crash... Talkin to you Chief...and anyone else...
WErd bro. That's super nice of you!!! I'll see what I can come up with, cause Friday night I got plans with my girl to hopefully smooth over things :(

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Bring her, she can chill at the house while we ride, and party with us all Sat night! Just tryin to get some serious riding in, and then tear some shit up! hahaha Lemme know, Everyone invite girls as well... I dont host **** gang bangs... You got my number Chief? PM me ur info if you dont...

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Bring her, she can chill at the house while we ride, and party with us all Sat night! Just tryin to get some serious riding in, and then tear some shit up! hahaha Lemme know, Everyone invite girls as well... I dont host **** gang bangs... You got my number Chief? PM me ur info if you dont...
LOL! Good lookin out bro. I'll see what she says. I'm on the phone with her now listening about the life story of the person who just cut her hair and waxed her eyebrows.. That's how hard I'm trying doggy.. She's not gonna be into it tho. I can't get her on the bike for more than a half hour at a time, and it's lookin like about 1.5 hours to get down by you. I'll keep at it and see what I can make happen

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Sounds good man! Where all my other PA riders at?!?!

PA Roll Call...

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Sounds good man, Anyone thats coming shoot me a PM with ur name and number so Sat we can communicate if anyones running late or anything... It'll def be a good time, Just dont ride in front of Jay, he'll try n take ur ass out like he did me last time we were out... Lets have a good long safe ride, and tear some shit up! Sadly the season is almost over...

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jay, are you still in Lawrenceville?
No I'm down in north philly now if you want to come I can come meet you somewhere and just follow me to the meet spot

Sounds good man, Anyone thats coming shoot me a PM with ur name and number so Sat we can communicate if anyones running late or anything... It'll def be a good time, Just dont ride in front of Jay, he'll try n take ur ass out like he did me last time we were out... Lets have a good long safe ride, and tear some shit up! Sadly the season is almost over...
well if the guy that was the lead passed the car that was making a left and not just move to the sholder that woudnt have happend

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Dont be mad Jay, you weren't paying attention and I slowed so I wasnt flying down a gravel filled shoulder... Thats how u wash out homes, in all that loose ish... Im just Joshin ya man, you were close to losing it tho... This weekend will be a good clean ride! With a kick ass party after! UFC PPV Fight Night Babey!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts