Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what up my fellow riders. I am a new member, not really a new rider. I just recently picked up my first R6, an '03 Limited black w/ red flames with 1700 miles, for $6k. I say it was a good deal. In the 2 weeks I've owned it I have put about 1400 miles on it. I previously had a '93 Seca II since 2000, and have wanted a 6 for a LONG time, just never could afford it. It has been quite an upgrade for me, as you can imagine. I have so far added LP carbon flush mounts, Harris grips, carbon brake and clutch levers, red H7 headlights, and a fender eliminator with LP smoke lense signals. I know thats all just for looks but I plan on upgrading performance wise as soon as I get the money. I'm looking at putting a Yoshi RS3 carbon slip on and whatever else I can think of, and/or afford. I'm open to suggestion since it's my first R6 so let me know what you guys and gals think. ~Peace~ Julez

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
HOLA!! :wave

Hey, let me be the first to say that my first 4 mods were ALL cosmetic! Dammit it has to look good! :boob

Do some readin, and do some pic huntin here...you will find out tons of info on the 6, and hopefully have a good time doing it. Really, we should change our website name to "smartasses that talk about R6's" but I guess R6-forum was available too...

Have fun, ask questions and don't be shy...and be careful of Penfold, he's :gay but he's still pretty cool

1 - 2 of 2 Posts