Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a big problem. My height is abt 165cm, when i sit on my r6, my both feet cant touch the floor. Can anybdy give me any solution for tat?thx.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Umm if one of your feet can touch you should be fine if just your tip toes touch that fine to from what i understand you can shave a good inch of foam off your seat and that will give you a little more to work with, just don't lower your bike unless you are very very uncomfertable with not being able to touch both feet on the ground then I guess you can but not recomended. Umm I'm kinda stupid how many feet is that??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i noe...is there some more option? eg cutting yr seat cushion?or do something with the susp?

coz if sometimes i fetching my gf i nd to put 2 leg on de floor in order to let her sit on to it izzit it? maybe sometimes emger stop nd to put 2 leg ?

·
I love hot dogs.
144 Posts
Your screwed. Shouldn't have bought an R6 dude, Like Six Flags would say "You are too small to go on this ride!"

·
Registered
408 Posts
So you are around 5'4" correct?? Well I guess you just need to lower it a couple inches you are going to have to be extra carefull when go through the twisties but sounds like the only way for you man. You can find lowering links on Ebay for pretty cheep or any online motorcycle shop..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts