Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I named my dog Rossi.
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been running Pirelli Superbike Pros for the last 2 seasons and I love them. I guess they've been discontinued. I ride in SoCal so it's typically 90+ degrees during track season. I'm a fast B slow A guy and use warmers. Suggestions on what I should run that might be comparable to the Pirelli red stripes?

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
The superbike pros got replaced by new SC3 compound and you can actually get the rear in a 180/60 unlike the pros. Currently, I run an older superbike pro front from last year with a SC3 rear that I got this season. SC3's are my suggestion

·
Registered
33 Posts
I tried the Bridgestone R10 DOTs with warmers my last track weekend and they were fantastic. Soft front medium rear. Front still has at least another weekend but the rear is smoked.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I tried the Bridgestone R10 DOTs with warmers my last track weekend and they were fantastic. Soft front medium rear. Front still has at least another weekend but the rear is smoked.
as in the sipes are gone? That tire will continue to grip beyond the sipe depth indicator. I wore mine down to about 1/16" before they started to spin in practice. Alot depends on track surface too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got an 07 R6 and just got Diablo Superbikes, SC1 front and SC2 rear
120/70/17&190/55/17...
Should be good right?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts