Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just found a bike for sale locally that is a dedicated track bike.

It's an 06 with around 13,000 miles. But owner says its geared up, My main questions are with the suspension changed Will I be able to adjust the settings for my weight? AK20 Cartridges with a Penske triple clicker in the rear. Also I really wanted to know from you track guys. With the mods lists I placed below in the attachment. How much would you pay for this track bike? Bonded title (But I'm not too worried about that.)

Attachments

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
$4k tops and any decent suspension tuner can set up for your weight, though new springs may be needed.

·
Registered
388 Posts
its a decent build with plenty of go fast parts... so 4-5k.

There was no mention of weight the suspension was sprung for. So it could be a little clicks or require all no springs.

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
Well I just found a bike for sale locally that is a dedicated track bike.

It's an 06 with around 13,000 miles. But owner says its geared up, My main questions are with the suspension changed Will I be able to adjust the settings for my weight? AK20 Cartridges with a Penske triple clicker in the rear. Also I really wanted to know from you track guys. With the mods lists I placed below in the attachment. How much would you pay for this track bike? Bonded title (But I'm not too worried about that.)
I wish your small picture was even smaller so it would be nearly impossible to tell there's even text.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Question: What is a bonded title?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts