Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Everyday I'm hustle'n.
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It gets to be around 108 degrees where I live and even with a nicely insulated jacket it gets to be too hot when I go riding. I was thinking of just rolling out with an Icon Field Armor Vest instead of a full jacket. What are your opinions on this move? I know its not as good as a jacket but with the kind of heat here it will make my ride more comfortable and at least provide some protection right? For those of you who have it what are your opinions on it? Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
at the very minimum, i would buy a full mesh jacket with armor in the elbows, shoulders and back. An icon vest isn't going to do anything for you

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am very happy with my Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0 jacket. It gets kinda hot where I live, San Diego and this jacket is awesome. Comes with a great liner that works very well and zips in/out of the jacket with ease. The liner keeps me super dry when it rains too. When it is hot, this jacket is super cool without the liner. Extremely breathable mesh that is equally durable. I paid $102 bucks for mine shipping included. Here is a pic of my jacket. Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts