Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to install my flushmount turn signals just came in the mail today...so here i am in the garage at midnight puting them in....

there are 3 wires coming off of the stock lights..( brown, blue, and black) in that order.....and on the new ones i got in, only 2 wires...yellow and black??

what do i do?

·
Registered
366 Posts
the black is your ground, hook that to the other black wire...you don't have the running light function with yours, thats where the third wire comes in, I don't remember which one is which, I think the blue is the blinker and the green is the running light, I may have that mixed up but just tape off the running light wire and hook the other wire to your yellow wire.

hope that helps!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the black is your ground, hook that to the other black wire...you don't have the running light function with yours, thats where the third wire comes in, I don't remember which one is which, I think the blue is the blinker and the green is the running light, I may have that mixed up but just tape off the running light wire and hook the other wire to your yellow wire.

hope that helps!!
thanks I'll try it, if it doesn't work...i'll be back in a few. lol its gettin done tonight, im riding tomorrow!

·
WATCHOUT...I'll be back
447 Posts
^^^ what he said

Black-ground
green/brown (depending on what side of the bike)- turn signal.

Hook the black on black. And for the yellow on Green on one side of your bike and yellow on brown on the other side of your bike. I think those are the colors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts