Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Need help on pricing a '03 used R6 please!!!

955 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  SportbikeFreak 
#1 ·
Ok went and looked at a '03 R6 w/ 575 miles on it..How much is it worth and how much would u guys pay for it? Trying to get a feel of what i should offer him. Thanks for ur help guys!

#4 ·
it only has 575 miles on it? thats not even pass the break in period!! I would hook it up if I were you... shoot him an offer of like 6,000-6,500 and see what he says..

#5 ·
If it is in pristine condition, and he has already done the 600 mile service... I would say $6500.

If it is in very good condition, but has had the same oil from when he bought it... and it has been sitting with a half empty tank for the past 6 months, I would say $6000.

It is going to cost you a few hundred to get the 600 mile service, and if it was neglected as well as not ridden... you might be looking a few more bones to clean it up properly.

#6 ·
Hey guys thanks for the responses....im in Albany NY...He hasnt had that 1st serv. done yet and the bike is mint and completely stock. not a mark on it that i could see. I talked to my buddy who works at a bike shop and he said shoot for 6200 but even if i did get it for 6500 thats still a good deal. I will call him and say "6200" and if he says 6500 i will respond with "ur willing to lose the sale for 300?" ahh ya gotta love that line :cheers i will keep u guys posted...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.