Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a 07' Yamaha r6 and would like to connect the Digi gear indicator to it. Unfortunately I do not know which wires from my dash I need to connect to the indicator. I looked on datatool's site and the 07 model is not listed. I sent them an email but they only wrote that I should contact my dealer. Unfortunately my dealer is just as useless. I hope you guys can help me out :)

The cables colors on the digi are as follows: Black, white, yellow, green, brown, red.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

thank you for answering but I don't have the plug and play harness. Also my digi needs to plug into the cables that go in the back of the Meter assembly. I need to find the cables for: - Tachometer pulse
- Speedometer pulse
- Neutral light

·
Registered
181 Posts
There is a neutral switch on the backside of the engine near the shock. It's a single cable, I believe it is yellow. Tachometer and speedometer are both underneath the tank. If I remember correctly there is a sensor on the throttle side of the engine that comes up alongside the inside of the frame and has a connector under the tank. It's a three pronged connector. Two of those wires are what you need.... No need to connect to anything at the instrument cluster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.