Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this new showcase thingie for my apartment. I have it filed with my current helemt, my old helmet, and my old MX helmet which is beat to hell...... And signed by myself to make it look cool.... I have been thinking of putting maybe some sort of old racer replica reproduction helmets in there. Something that will look good, but be cheap. It will prob never go on my head so I can give a **** about saftey. Any ideas??

Attachments

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
Im a fan of the shoei rf-1000 picote and duhammel. I have the duhamel so im biased to it

·
Do or do not...
202 Posts
Where did you pick up that poster/banner of the R6's? I've been looking for some stuff like that for my new apartment.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
I'll do my best.
35 Posts
I know they just put out some "Rock Hard" helmets, they look pretty cool. Yes, nitrosportman, he is totally busted.

·
to many toys :-)
457 Posts
I bought this new showcase thingie for my apartment. I have it filed with my current helemt, my old helmet, and my old MX helmet which is beat to hell...... And signed by myself to make it look cool.... I have been thinking of putting maybe some sort of old racer replica reproduction helmets in there. Something that will look good, but be cheap. It will prob never go on my head so I can give a **** about saftey. Any ideas??

W T F you work for yamaha...cool man

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
Where did you get that top helmet? It's sweet.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I bought the poster off of Ebay. I think I paid about $50-60 for it. The case I bought at Ikea for like $60, another $10 for the light. I really like that vintage helmet and have look at ones like that before. That thing that looks like a space cadet is cool too. Busted? What are you guys my parents?? That helmet on top is my Shark helmet. I forget exactly which model it is. I love that helmet, so that is my everyday deal. Taking it out of the case is asking to break glass. It also looks stupid with the top spot open.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought the poster off of Ebay. I think I paid about $50-60 for it. The case I bought at Ikea for like $60, another $10 for the light. I really like that vintage helmet and have look at ones like that before. That thing that looks like a space cadet is cool too. Busted? What are you guys my parents?? That helmet on top is my Shark helmet. I forget exactly which model it is. I love that helmet, so that is my everyday deal. Taking it out of the case is asking to break glass. It also looks stupid with the top spot open.
:fact :sing

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so...

did we bust you with the pipe on the table?
where'd you get the poster ?
and whered you get the case at?

i like this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Vint...62007128QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item350062007128&

heres a kenny roberts replica
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Arai...43036096QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260243036096&

This dude sounds like a Douche. "If you leave negative feedback, you will receive negative feedback...." If I am not mistaken, I think Ebay just changed the policy so that sellers cannot leave negative. Do not quote me on that, but I know the revised the feedback system. This being one of the main reasons why.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts