Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Great White North
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guy said he dumped it softly or some crap. Looks like its a pretty easy fix. I really only want it to use it to learn how to do my own repairs and stuff on my own R6. Probably turn it into a stunt bike or something like that. Any opinions are appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: I know there isn't much information on the bike. Waiting on an email reply from the owner. Will update later.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/saskatoon/raven-r6/1049054880?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

·
I eat what my R6 cooks!
2,498 Posts
As long as there wasnt a frame slider that sheared off and left the bolt in the frame, it looks decent. Would make a good stunt bike.

·
UR B-hind Da 8 Ball
6,380 Posts
Raven LOL! That's a 2003 special edition (nothing special except the paint). The Raven edition came out in 2006...Again, nothing different except the paint color, but it cracks me up the way sellers market something and have no clue.

Not sure what the exchange rate is to USD, so I don't really know how much of a value it is, but if it runs decent, and has no real damage beyond the cosmetic, then it looks like a decent deal. For what it's worth, it would be worth between $2500 and $3000 in the US....depending on the market location. (closer to 2500)

·
Great White North
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your opinions guys. The bikes ad got taken down last night sometime so I'm assuming it's been spoken for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts