Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
r6 all day
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I have an 04 R6 white and black which a guy made an illegal u turn and hit me :enforcerwhich messed her and i up pretty bad i was in the hospital for 4 days and my wife and kid were pretty pissed about this but i just got a brand new 09 black and gold R6 about 3 weeks ago, i cant stay away riding is my passion. the 09 has a fender eliminator smoked flush mounts, ASV Black C5 levers brake side shorty the clutch is standard size, a blue led light strip under the tail, carbon tank grip and thats about it im low on money thats or i would have lots more exhaust first i need people 2 hear me in cali so the cat has 2 go.

Anyway i need pics of a black 09 with white wheels just want 2 c it not goin 2do it and pics of black powder coated rear sets or black rear passenger pegs and for the 04 R6 i wanted a pic or photoshopped pic of black wheels with a white lip or white with a black lip cuz i have never seen it, and any other ideas anyone might have for me and please throw some pics up if u have some cool shit im not goin 2 steal anyones style i like my stuff 2 be a reflection of me and i want people 2 look at it and say wow i have never seen that before thats sick. thanks everyone :toocool:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts