Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys :)
I am a new rider, I am still working on the introduction post at the momment for the fourms, shame that I had to post a problem prior to posting the intro =/

I just recently had the luxury of picking up a 08 Raven R6, and ordered many parts for it; one of which being the GYTR Slip-On Carbon Fiber exhaust. I just received it today, eager as hell, but something is very unsettling.

Please look at the pics, it seem that theres a hole in part of the oval on the carbon fiber wrap, seems like it did not seal, if that wrap is asthetic, im fine with it, what do you guys think? Do you think that will pose to be a prob? If yes, I will have to ride back down there to give it back and have to wait :*(

Pics:

·
Prove it!
511 Posts
Starting a second topic wont get you double the answers. That said, send it back if you are concerned. I'm not positive of the make up of the GYTR exhaust, but you are looking at the exhaust sleeve. That shouldn't be an ingress or egress into the exhaust chamber anyway. I don't see how that would be a problem beyond possible early seperation of the sleeve due to contamination making its way under.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts