Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i just got an 06' Raven with only 1100 miles on it!! super stoked about it but im dying to get rid of the transformer looking license plate holder that i feel is gonna break off and start flying around!!! i was thinking about going with the hotbodies undertail but ive heard mixed reviews about it? any advice about that or recommendations?

Also, i was thinkin about going with the gregg customs for the flushmounts, and the CRG shorty levers for the brake and clutch. Any advice or recommendations would be great! Thanks guys for your help!

·
pat = god
3,303 Posts
hotbodies tail kit was my first mod. cleans up the back so much. plus I removed the rear hugger/mud flap and put the tag where the hugger used to sit. just note that some cops might have a problem with that. you can see the difference for yourself

sweet bike you picked up

Attachments

·
pat = god
3,303 Posts
my only complaint about the hotbodies kit is that the blue isn't matched with the bike's blue, it's slightly off. My bike was purchased used so I don't know if the paint is faded a bit but I wouldn't think so.

and also note that if you remove the rear hugger be prepared to clean the rear often if you want it looking clean.

·
R1+5
507 Posts
I love flushmounts but never a fan, I got these new for 08 Leds turns signals smoked and small stockers, reason I love these instead of flushmounts is that what driver will see it in the day(the drivers infront you on the opposite traffic) so I decided to go with those instead of flushmounts(great for night but not in the day).

Check out VFXkits I bet you'll be pleased with their license plate holder(plus integrated turn signal into the tail section) nothing is wrong with hotbodies I guess its personal reference or check out 1tail.com mounts on to the swing arm

Shorty levers are sweet, but not good for traffic when its jam packed, wrist starts to hurt but you'll get used to it

hope that helps you out

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
with the hotbodies kit...is there a light that shines on the license plate? and ive read on the forum that alot of people go with the pazzo shortys. are CRG and pazzo about the same? and if i got the red pazzo's would they match the red on the ravens lip?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts