Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well I've got about $1000 or so to work with here and need some ideas for some more exterior mods. I dont want to do anything engine wise so let me explain all I've done.

520 conversion kit red sprocket red chain
Dark Smoke Integrated Turn Signal
Flushmounts
Frame Sliders, Bar Ends
GPR V4
Dark Smoke Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen
GYTR Slip On with Performance Mid pipe
PC III with BMC Air Filter
20 Red LEDs
ASV Shorty Levers

Now I want to get :
Galfer RED Steel Braided Brake Lines Front and Rear
Front Sprocket Cover
COX Radiator Grill Guard Red

Any Suggestions?? Websites I Should check out? I would like to do rims but would rather put the money towards other mods FIRST.
Any Help is greatly appreciated! Thanks Guys:YEA

·
Registered
284 Posts
you can do all three plus get rizoma mirrors,grips, and bar ends..then maybe some carbon fiber pieces (depending on ur look), maybe a paint job? i would spring for rims though personally

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I checked out tobefast.com already theyve got some great stuff and thats where I got most of my ideas. any other websites you reccomend??

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
I can tell you one not to buy from and that is 58cycle.com because they just seem to screw everyone that buys from them.

·
Registered
288 Posts
ive spent over $4000 with 58 cycle and they have not screwed me ONCE. and this was not all at once, it was over a couple years. also check out motomummy.com and kneedraggers.com, 1tail.com

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
some HID's, seat cowl, nitrous :naughty

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
ive spent over $4000 with 58 cycle and they have not screwed me ONCE. and this was not all at once, it was over a couple years. also check out motomummy.com and kneedraggers.com, 1tail.com
I guess you are lucky then, but I an several others have not been so lucky. If you do ever have an issue with them good luck getting anything fixed with it, because that is were the true problem comes in.

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Seat Cowl or HID's are a pretty cheap mods. Both are easy to do, and add a nice touch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts