Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well everyone that i know with a lisence is busy and everyone else i know has just a permit or no lisence at all lol. so my road test is wednesday aug 13th at 8 30 am in orangeburg ny if anyone would help me out call me at 845 323 9292 or message back on here. thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha thanks anyway. btw what do u have to do on the test i herd figure 8's u turns stopping on a dime and stuff like that

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahahah doesnt sound too hard. and idk if you thought literally on a dime lol i mean like stop within a certain amount of feet to see how quick you can stop. but thanks hope i do good

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welll i ended up finding someone and took my test. i passed. it was EASY. i went on the road made a few rights and lefts to get to a backstreet. once i was there she told me to make 2 circles to the left then 2 to the right then 2 firgure 8 without stopping or putting your feet on the ground. wasnt bad at all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.