Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a list of my current mods, mods in install, and mods already in the mail:
2000 R6, Blue and White
Yamaha Race Team Graphics (All the sponsors)
Carbon Fiber
-Levers
-Triple Tree
-Grips
-Bar Ends
-Wrapping of the inside panels
-Wrapping of the two supports, each just beneath the seat
-Tail lights for the eurotail, and signals for the eurotail
-Tank Guard

Eurotail
Smoked Windscreen
Blue LEDS in the corners of the headlights
4 pc. blue LED neon kit (one on each side, 2 under the tail)
Lowered 1/2" in front

Now, I really really need an exhaust. First off, what you guys think of the current mods so far, hopefully I can post some pics as soon as I'm done ?!? Back to the exhaust...blue to silver fade micron?? High or Low Blue Flame, or Devil (I kinda like that 2 exhaust set up, the little ones on top of each other, how does that affect riding??) On the blue flame, how does the dual and the single cans differ?? What other mods you guys think I can add??

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
sounds like you are going to have a pretty tricked bike. Since I know nothing about the exhausts that you mentioned I'll leave those suggestions to people who do.

Awaiting the mod pictures.

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
man nice list goin. well i have the BF carbon hi mount myself and love it. it has the dual outlet which i think looks better then a single but as wolf has stated in another thread it will give you less power, but not by much. as far as more mods go, what are you lookin to do, go looks or race, or both. id suggest a paint job for looks and if you want some more go get a jet kit, change your gearin and lighten the chain(520 kit). hope this helps somehow. :cheers

·
Yellow Monte
878 Posts
Ever thought of powder coating your rearsets, Passenger pegs (if you still have them), and your mid pipe when you get it?

·
Yellow Monte
878 Posts
I can do it if you want, Im not in the Bay area though

·
5/8/10 - NES BBQ V
3,206 Posts
LMAO!!!!!!!!! Do people ever pay attention to the date of the original post????

·
5/8/10 - NES BBQ V
3,206 Posts
OCboy03R6 said:
hell no!:yell
I was waiting for your intake on this subject matter.....I thought you were a little quicker then that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.