Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it. I figured a garage would be the best place to keep your bikes.

So apparently they cut a hole in his garage using what looks like giant industrial scissors and then continued to open his garage from the outside somehow?

They got away with a black cbr600 along with a ducati of some kind. I will try and ask the exact year and models so that hopefully you TX guys can keep an eye out.

But man, how low can you get? They were clearly scoping his bike out for a while.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks like they opened it up so they could get to the emergency release and then manually open the door. He was defiantly scoped out.

·
My R6 eats Ninjas.
749 Posts
That's shitty. what a bad way to spend 4th of july.

·
make it a double
816 Posts
That SUCKS hardcore. Shittay news.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Wow that is crazy, one of the most "secure" spots. This would make me put a lock on the emergency release, no to emergency like but safer.

·
Big ol pile of them bones
1,620 Posts
The longer I've been a member of this forum, the more parinoid I get over this happening to me. No one opens my garage door but ME (kinda blurry, but you get the point):

·
Needs more stars
2,937 Posts
So apparently they cut a hole in his garage using what looks like giant industrial scissors and then continued to open his garage from the outside somehow?
Someone posted this recently on another forum I am on...

People were saying that is why they black out their windows but it looks like it does not matter if you have windows or not. :nono

·
USMC-Semper Fi!
582 Posts
Damn, I thought thieves in the Bronx were bad. That's horrible man, that sucks. The worst part is that he is going to have a hard time convincing the insurance company that it was stolen from the INSIDE of the house. smh, sucks.

·
Needs more stars
2,937 Posts
Damn, I thought thieves in the Bronx were bad. That's horrible man, that sucks. The worst part is that he is going to have a hard time convincing the insurance company that it was stolen from the INSIDE of the house. smh, sucks.
Does it matter where your bike is stolen from...for insurance purposes?

·
pin it to win it
8,081 Posts
Does it matter where your bike is stolen from...for insurance purposes?
Our home insurance will cover vehicles parked inside or in the garage.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts