Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
WTF?
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone signed up? I'm in for Sun. and if I can scratch together the change may do Sat. too.

I'll almost definitely ride South Course at the beginning of July too.

·
WTF?
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I could be there those days, but doesn't look like I will be able to make it happen. Looking to be there June 30th.
I hadn't caught that Sat. date when I was looking at Sun. That's a few days before my birthday, maybe I can squeeze the family. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yes you have to have the number on your bike that you signed up with,if your not happy with that number you can always change it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
^^^Untamed is correct. Its super easy to change your number on the Nesba site. And they are fairly lenient about the numbers. You can use painters tape and you only need them on the front or the tail, not necessarily both.

·
Registered
384 Posts
The numbers serve a couple purposes. The corner workers use them to identify you if there is an issue and CRs use them to identify you as well. You may not realize it but the corner workers are on the radio a lot discussing what is going on.

·
WTF?
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm so lazy I just changed my number to the one that was already on the bike I just bought. :sing
I'll be on this #11, lol. I may bring my Honda too since I still have it and this will literally be the first time I've ridden the R6. Hell, it may blow up for all I know. Didn't really think of the lack of test drive option once I started shopping for a track whore. Anyone come say hello, I never have enough people to talk bikes with and I'm sure I'll have some questions since this is my first Yamaha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts