Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/wtr+with+an+indian+rider

Even with such a big population, I never thought we'd get someone into this this soon, but on the other hand, most of the motorcycles we have in our country are <250cc's, atleast for us poor folk anyways.

Just proud to field a rider/team in motoGP grid as well as F1 :toocool:, apart from all the software and call centers :jester
:lmao

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
Very cool.. :)

I'm still waiting to see a Colombian on the grid, Martin is doing pretty awesome in AMA so you never know I guess.

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very cool.. :)

I'm still waiting to see a Colombian on the grid, Martin is doing pretty awesome in AMA so you never know I guess.

very few have transitioned well going from AMA to MotoGP, maybe he can get a Moto2 ride first and prove his worth :confused:, regardless, MotoGP or Moto2 would be a step up from AMA :fact

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
Dude, that's awesome!

And to add to the awesome in this thread:

Rebecca Hazlewood

:toocool:

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Very cool...very cool...

And thank you Joe for adding to the awesomeness of this thread....

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Hoot! How exciting!

Ok, I'm sorry - I had a Simpsons moment and I couldn't help myself :eek:

:cheers Ram

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
Some indians have cool names...like, Thondakulam. It sounds like an exotic energy drink from...India! "Yo, man...lemme get one of them Thondakulams right there."

:laugh

(buddy's last name is Thondakulam, btw)

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Some indians have cool names...like, Thondakulam. It sounds like an exotic energy drink from...India! "Yo, man...lemme get one of them Thondakulams right there."

:laugh

(buddy's last name is Thondakulam, btw)
yeah, he's prolly from the same part of the country as I am, but in my case (my family), we carry our father's name as our last name, not a common last name as folks here. In ATL, lotta indians there man, I have some family in Dunwoody though i'd like to visit there more than I do now.

:lmao

I thought you were mesican :hehe
you aren't the first one to think of me as mesican

Fuggin Indians!!! hahhah I keed Ram
$hit, I wasn't offended for your comments on my beard last december, :lmao and yeah I still remember

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
yeah, he's prolly from the same part of the country as I am, but in my case (my family), we carry our father's name as our last name, not a common last name as folks here. In ATL, lotta indians there man, I have some family in Dunwoody though i'd like to visit there more than I do now.
Yeah, there's a good deal of indians here. Most are more educated than me! Vijay (the Thondakulam guy) and Ravi were both the same age as me when I exited the Marines and started at my last job where I met them, and they both already had their Masters degrees! I always picked on them for it (I was really envious), but the big elephant in the room was that they made more money than me! :laugh

Oh, and Ravi had a thing for watches...had a different one on every day! :laugh

He also told me, since I drive a Hyundai, that over in India, if you drove a Hyundai Sonata...you were the man. You could get any chick you wanted over there with a damn Sonata! Also, that he admitted he had a misconception about America, stating that, before he moved here for school, he thought that Americans were so rich that if we so much as got a scratch or ding on our cars that we simply 'threw them away' and bought a new one! I wish! :nocontrol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts