Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just turned 25 this year and could finally afford the insurance. Like a good neighbour State Farm is there:). So I bought my dream bike, the R6. She just hit 40,000k and she runs like a dream. I've been getting more and more comfortable with her, taking off more plastic every time I do maintaince. Lol, almost sounds like a women. Anyways, I plan to do alot of work on her over the winter and will be sure to post pictures. Team Yamaha 4 Ever

Attachments

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Just turned 25 this year and could finally afford the insurance. Like a good neighbour State Farm is there WITH A YAMAHA R6:). So I bought my dream bike, the R6. She just hit 40,000k and she runs like a dream. I've been getting more and more comfortable with her, taking off more plastic every time I do maintaince. Lol, almost sounds like a women. Anyways, I plan to do alot of work on her over the winter and will be sure to post pictures. Team Yamaha 4 Ever
Good Choice.....everyone around here knows the 03 is the fastest Year/Model that Yamaha manufactured!:sing Ride safe and welcome to the club!

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Hi there!

·
Keep it Rubber-Side Down
272 Posts
The '03 was my first Yamaha as well. Congrats on the new purchase and learn all you can. She'll treat you well.

·
I eat my R6 haha
14 Posts
hey I just joined the forum a week or so ago and I too have an 03 R6 bro! I LOVE IT!!! you got a beautiful bike there man ride safe!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts