Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After stumbling upon a studio picture of an 03 r6 i decided I want to go with the same theme. Having used the carbon fiber vinyl I'm pretty confident in my skills to wrap my mid fairing with either matte black or gloss black vinyl. Thisll also hide the slight paint mismatch that the last owner did on the right mid fairing that's been bugging the shit out of me since I got it. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
After stumbling upon a studio picture of an 03 r6 i decided I want to go with the same theme. Having used the carbon fiber vinyl I'm pretty confident in my skills to wrap my mid fairing with either matte black or gloss black vinyl. Thisll also hide the slight paint mismatch that the last owner did on the right mid fairing that's been bugging the shit out of me since I got it. What do you guys think?
I like it. Looks sweet, and if I'm not mistaken, I think that I've seen both this and the other european red/black alternate before too. Post some pics when you get it all done.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Do it!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like it. Looks sweet, and if I'm not mistaken, I think that I've seen both this and the other european red/black alternate before too. Post some pics when you get it all done.
I was wondering what that scheme was... still cant find that many pictures though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts