Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Don't Baby My R6
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new to both the forum and my R6, and just wanted to introduce myself. I have ridden dirt bikes since I was 5, and both of my parent's Harleys since I was 16. This is my first sportbike which I have now owned for about a month. I have already bought a nice jacket, gloves, and tinted shield, but still have the following on order: Puig Race Wind Screen (Dark Smoke), Shogun No-Cut Frame Sliders (I already know the difference no-cut makes, no need to inform me), Competition Werks Fender Elimination Kit, and lastly Hotbodies Flushmounts. I will prob. invest into some shorty bars latter on and possibly a slip on exhaust. But for now, I am completely happy with my bike, and will be attending my motorcycle safety course this Sunday. I will also post pictures up as my parts come in and get installed, but here are my pictures for now:

Attachments

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
welcome bro, nice bike congrats

·
Premium Member
18,783 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You are very close to Deals Gap. We have our convention up there once a year. Hope to see you there. Sweet bike. Gratz.

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. You may want to invest in some riding boots, and pants..

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
welcome aboard.

·
I Don't Baby My R6
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! As for the pants and boots, I do typically wear them when I ride... however I was just out and about when I decided to go ahead and buy the bike, thus leaving me in shorts and tennis shoes. I have heard a lot about Deals Gap, but I just moved here a month ago so I don't know where its at. When and where do you all meet? Again, thanks for the nice welcomes from everyone.

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
welcome to the board

1 - 7 of 7 Posts