Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
xHEAVENS WEAPONx
1,225 Posts
I love the gixxer look minus the 1 headlight.... Track prepped they look sick!
that headlight is such a bitch to get to!!! you have to remove the whole front end!! if i own a gixxer and my headlight burned out, i'd say **** it, time for a new bike!

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
i like..ive always liked gsxr's, just like the r6 a bit more..lol

·
B4B
6,864 Posts
I want to see how the new liter bike stacks up. The 2009 was an utter failure in weight and power. Maybe they'll blow the drawers off everybody. I think the zx10r will still be the bike to beat in 2011.

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I want to see how the new liter bike stacks up. The 2009 was an utter failure in weight and power. Maybe they'll blow the drawers off everybody. I think the zx10r will still be the bike to beat in 2011.
Unless Suzuki has something super top secret up their sleeve, new liter bike isn't due until 2012. Sources say it will be a sick ground up redesign... let's hope the 10R sets a new bar.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Not a HUGE difference in looks compared to the one that's out now.

vs.

Curious to see what it actually looks like live.
+1 if the article would not described the changes i would never guessed.i also hate the single headlight in the center, it looks like a cyclops. :thumbdown

Attachments

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
Still looks good. As much as an R6 fanboy I am, I'd loveee to have a 750. If Yamaha made a new one, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

·
Do Work
394 Posts
that headlight is such a bitch to get to!!! you have to remove the whole front end!! if i own a gixxer and my headlight burned out, i'd say **** it, time for a new bike!
Are you talking about the bulb burning out? To change my headlight all you do is take off the gauge cluster which is one screw, then bam, there's the headlight. Maybe it's different on the year you saw?

·
B4B
6,864 Posts
Unless Suzuki has something super top secret up their sleeve, new liter bike isn't due until 2012. Sources say it will be a sick ground up redesign... let's hope the 10R sets a new bar.
So are they still not going to import any new models over here for 2011???

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So are they still not going to import any new models over here for 2011???
The 600 and 750 should make it here for 2011. Not sure what they are doing with the 1K yet (here or globally)... my guess is that changes to the liter bike will be minor/cosmetic.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts