Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
im back
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theres a great new bike parts store at www.racedout.com! got a lot of parts and great people...also check out the forum @ www.racedout.com/forum...
great forum...i love r6-forum too though! go sign up for the forum, its fun...

·
Prove it!
511 Posts
Because they haven't put anything on it yet. Click on a link and it says that they haven't added items yet. You posted a link to a web site that has nothing but a front page.

Obviously, this forum being one of the best examples, you can't sell without pictures. Notable is the fact that it doesn't even have products on the site.

The front page looks good though.

·
im back
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yah, but keep in mind...that this is a brand new business...everything is being put up as we speak...im glad you liked the front page so far...haha, but once everything is up, its gonna be great! sign up for the forum and show some support...and ill tell you when everything is up,so hopefully you can cruise by! thanks for the input...

·
im back
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maybe ill meet up with you one day and give you a couple cards...i work in waikiki right now...if you ever in the area of waiks and kaneohe let me know...

·
im back
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
paytheon...its a BRAND NEW site...not everything is up at once..if you need something, click the contact us icon and let them know what you need and they'll get back to you quick!! sites take time...but thanks for looking and hope you check it out again...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts