Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I'm doing my "bike day" this week and am trying to get some ideas for the bike i.e. Paint Schemes. Go ahead and flame away but I suck at this painting stuff. Here is my idea...any other ideas are welcome (sample pics, photoshops, suggestions, etc...)

Attachments

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
kinda looks like a longhorn themed bike minus the horns....but i think it would look good

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah well the tank is going to be "charcoal" and im not painting that but i get what you mean. Just take off the black on the bottom?? I only put that in there bc it hides all of the carnage pretty well.

p.s. It will be a brighter orange than that.

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
booooo. eff horns. :look:

it's definately a GREAT starting out point. i'm sure you can tweak as you get it going. design is a "fluid process" that occurs even after the project's started. :fact

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
You know there are a lot of guys on here that are good with photo shop(not me), maybe you can post a pic of your bike and see if one of them can get a good paint job going with your colors and ideas to give you and everyone else a better at what you're wanting.

·
RIDE, SURF, L )VE
12,698 Posts
i think it looks good...i'd like to see it all orange/white though or even replace the black/white parts with all charcoal

·
If u read this you're gay
343 Posts
nice photoshop astebbs.... :lmao
you should paint it purple :sing

BUT, I wouldn't have the tank be a 3rd color.... Is this so you can match your track plastics with your tank?

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
really not liking that color scheme, sorry...

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
yeah cant say im feeling this one..im trying to picture it in my head but its not coming out to good...i haz orange bike so you cant say im not feeling the orange..lol

maybe if you would make the white black? i think that would look pretty bad ass

1 - 20 of 40 Posts