Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
sorry i didn't get back to your PM but if you use the tage you can display pics in the thread. for example.....
[img] [url]http://damnnet.com/download/1098/[/url] will make the pics appear (remove the spaces after the first
tag)

by the way, that looks :boob

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
is2scooby said:
Looks FANTASTIC! Do your passengers have any comments re: the proximity of the can to their keisters? Heat, maybe?
you can put your hands on that can after the bike has been running for a while with no problems. it doesn't get hot at all.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I rode for about 2 hours today and could touch the can and hold it there for a little while. Warm but by no means hot.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Beautiful exhaust mang. I plan on getting a BF also, but I don't know whether to go titanium, scorched, or CF.

Once again, beautiful.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i have teh same BF can except it's the satin titanium. You can also touch my pipe after riding for an hour or two and not scream bloody murder (it's warm but not hot). The titanium disepates heat really well.

·
Registered
181 Posts
hey rdm1294:

how do you like your new right foot position...it takes a while to get used to riding with your heel on the peg rather than the ball of the foot. rather do that than have my shoe melted to the pipe though!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It was a little weird at first but surprisingly, you get used to it after about five minutes or so.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Your shoe wont melt to the pipe, or atleast that is my experience....I leave it on the shoe guard plate, or even sometimes I find that it is above the guard itself on the pipe and there is no melting...and I am wearing straight up tennis shoes (asics to be exact)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts