Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

My name is Jax, and I just moved to California from Florida about 2 months ago. I bought my first bike, a 2012 R6, on Friday and got my motorcycle endorsement over the weekend. I'm a brand new rider, migrating over from building and racing cars over the past couple years. Figured I would see what all the excitement of 2 wheels was about :jump

I'll be asking a lot of questions, so I hope you guys are feeling helpful!

·
Ow ,NuckenFuts
1,075 Posts
Welcome

"It just doesn't matter"

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Aloha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Wow, hasnt happened yet? :nono

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Boobs?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome :) If there's anyone in SoCal that likes to meet up and go on rides, let me know! I hate riding solo.

·
Avid Enthusiast
7,408 Posts
I'm gonna give you the best advice you'll ever get. Given where you live, hide your bike. Keep it in a garage and do not take your eye off of it. If I haden't sold mine last year I'd hit you up. I encourage you to check out the 33, and mulholland if you want to ride with people.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is garage kept in a gated community and fitted with a GPS tracker, haha. But thanks for the tip, I always park her within sight ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I believe it. There's no way to completely eliminate the chances of it getting stolen, so I can only do so much.

My husband is in the Navy and was transferred to Pt. Mugu

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
And that still might not be enough to stop some people.....
For those motherfcukers we have guns and bombs and dogs and shit. And a really bad attitude.

·
When in doubtThrottle out
5,059 Posts
Tits or GTFO...

:wave welcome

R6 forum I am disappoint :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts