Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Gotta Love the R6
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share the good news. As some of you probably know, Dainese just opened a store in the Chicagoland area. They had an opening for a part-time position so I applied for it as soon as I heard about it. Couple weeks later and I got the job! :nocontrol

I even get a pretty sweet employee discount on everything in the store and special orders :toocool: The problem is I love a lot of the stuff and I want it all, I'll go broke before long :lmao

If you're in the area stop in and check it out. It's in Schaumburg a few blocks away from Woodfield Mall.

·
I can ban you
33,575 Posts
to bad you don't work at the D-store in S.F.

I'd be begging for deals every weekend :fact

congrats man :cheers

·
Gotta Love the R6
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
congrats bro! if only the D-Store here was closer, i would totally got a part time job just for the discounts. hahaha.. ok, enjoy and don't spend too much money there.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
:party

you should become a vendor here and sell dianese product ( at a discounted price:secret)
I'm looking for a torque in boot btw

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
^^^^ damn it you beat me to it! Your boss will love you for how much merch you could move through this site.......

·
Gotta Love the R6
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
congrats bro! if only the D-Store here was closer, i would totally got a part time job just for the discounts. hahaha.. ok, enjoy and don't spend too much money there.
Thanks, I'll try my best :cheers

:party

you should become a vendor here and sell dianese product ( at a discounted price:secret)
I'm looking for a torque in boot btw
:lmao yea I wish I could

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
:popcorn:

<-------- not very far away.

·
Gotta Love the R6
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
When did the store open? So what kind of discounts would a fellow forum member get????:sing
It opened the beginning of November if I remember correctly. Unfortunately us employees are limited to $3000 of merchandise purchases per year for right now.

I'll have to look into the vendor thing though. Ill keep you guys posted :fact

·
Gotta Love the R6
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
1 - 20 of 54 Posts