Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DallasKrew.com
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally after selling my Racefit can, I began my quest to find the next best replacement pipe. I loved the short canister on the Growler, but the noise became too over bearing for my over sensitve ears. I had a hard time parting with that sexy pipe and I wanted something very similar in looks and quality. I knew that was irreplacable, however, I found a new company called LevelOneRacing that has been around for a short while and after listening to the pipe and checking out the pictures I had to get one. They only have the cans for 03-05 and S models at the moment.

I have an 05 so ordered mine with the baffle pre-installed. Got it installed and turned that sexy beast on and the deep growl was just perfect for my ears. I got the nice deep growl I was looking for when the bike is at idle and at full throttle. I am attaching a sound clip from the website. When I get a good vid-cam I will post up a vid of the bike. The pipe comes in two sizes 10in and 13in. I got the 13in along with the baffle as it tones down the sound a little bit more. The exhaust is also very affordable and is well built. Custom maps are also available on their website, but its always best to get it tuned yourself.

check out their website www.leveloneracing.com

http://www.leveloneracing.com/media/R6_throttle.mpg

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
+1 What's the cost? From the mpeg it doesn't seem louder than my 2 Bros cut down CF can. Sure looks way sweeter.

R

·
DallasKrew.com
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got the three three zero with the carbon fiber and black hanger and baffle it was $390 shipped. The regular black or satin is $279 shipped unless you wanted to spring the extra for the baffle/carbon and black hanger.

$349 for carbon
$279 for black or satin
$35 for baffle
extra $13 for black hanger

It was a sweet price.

been riding on it all day and cant get enough of the exhaust..take out the baffle and its much louder.

·
I miss the 600cc fun.
219 Posts
Hey, this was the next slip on I was planning to get since I can no way afford the racefit and also I can still dream about getting the 06 Termi GP pipe and mod on mines so the LOR slips was what I was looking to purchase also!! Post up a video clip of your rpms because the video's I seen on there site seems distorted like the camera is old or something lol.

Also did you get the 330mm or the 260mm?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts