1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Living 1/4 mile at a time
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wow, that's pretty and stuff but no way practical.

·
Lets go fishing4twisties
209 Posts
is that real or CGI??? i would defo like a go on that who knows what kind of cornering it could do, but if leanings involved it would be fun!!
i mean think about it, being stood up like that you'll feel like superman running at 100mph!!
WICKED

·
Too sad without 2 wheels.
648 Posts
Reminds me of AXLE from twisted metal 2.

·
Now you see me...
1,273 Posts
i'd ride it, it probably folds up and looks electric, would be great city transportation. but concept vehicles are more to show what a company is capable of creating for the future, not for practical purposes. once they figure out how to get idiots off the road it might go into production

·
Rip Gawarrior
101 Posts
Sweat!

·
I'll do my best.
35 Posts
If that's what biking would become in the future, I'd throw my helmet into Lake Mead.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'm just wondering how it turns. Made as you take off it shifts down in to a T-Rex form (the two wheels in front go farther forward and it gets lower. If so I think it could be pretty cool but then you'd be close to the ground so it would suck to hit a speed bump.

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you ride that thing, might as well not even wear a helmet or gear for that matter, if something hits you, you are dead guaranteed.

It would be like a direct hit from a car as if you were walking across a road & got whacked.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.