1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Living 1/4 mile at a time
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wow, that's pretty and stuff but no way practical.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Could you imagine crashing this thing? you would be like a bug hitting the windshield!
LOOK OUT, IT'S TRIPOD MAN! SPLAT!!!!!!!

I'll stick with the 6, it looks like it gets rid of all the great functional aspects that make our bikes so great (skinny, leaning, wheelies, not looking like a liberal hippie douche).:screwy

·
Lets go fishing4twisties
209 Posts
is that real or CGI??? i would defo like a go on that who knows what kind of cornering it could do, but if leanings involved it would be fun!!
i mean think about it, being stood up like that you'll feel like superman running at 100mph!!
WICKED

·
Too sad without 2 wheels.
650 Posts
Reminds me of AXLE from twisted metal 2.

·
Now you see me...
1,275 Posts
i'd ride it, it probably folds up and looks electric, would be great city transportation. but concept vehicles are more to show what a company is capable of creating for the future, not for practical purposes. once they figure out how to get idiots off the road it might go into production

·
Rip Gawarrior
101 Posts
Sweat!

·
I'll do my best.
35 Posts
If that's what biking would become in the future, I'd throw my helmet into Lake Mead.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'm just wondering how it turns. Made as you take off it shifts down in to a T-Rex form (the two wheels in front go farther forward and it gets lower. If so I think it could be pretty cool but then you'd be close to the ground so it would suck to hit a speed bump.

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you ride that thing, might as well not even wear a helmet or gear for that matter, if something hits you, you are dead guaranteed.

It would be like a direct hit from a car as if you were walking across a road & got whacked.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts