Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I wanted something different, again, so I tried this. (I linked the pic's because they are somewhat large.

I will try to get some better pics later, but you can see the LED's right below the headlight.

*edit - just changed it from url tags to img tags so we can see them without clicking the links

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so somebody else has done this.. :cuss oh well. who really needs to see them from the side?? as long as you signal before the turn everyone who needs to see them can.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's for the love. I wanted to do this about 2 months ago but couldn't bring myself to it then. it's only plastic, it's replaceable.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so far the old signal hole is just open. I think you can buy plugs for it, but that involves spending $ on that instead of new gear or exhaust.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
http://www.r6-forum.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1001&start=60

Mine are more visible from a 45 degree angle because that's where they're pointed. They curve from the front, around to the side.

Still not real visible during the day, but they are bright at night. They are hyperwhite clears.

Nice job on your mod.... Sorry It had been done before, but we're the only 2 I know of that have them like this... :cheers

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I still can't see your pics, hahahhaha. I remeber complaining about it in that thread! :hammer all I get to see is the fortune city logo thingy.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Nice and clean.

you could add more to the side (plug the old hole and put some in that) and you'd see them from the side.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Greggs do some quality plugs for the indicator holes, in all the colours of the R6, if you want to c how it looks take a look at my bike in the IMAGES

1 - 16 of 16 Posts