Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave .. hay yall. Just wanted to intriduce myself, my name is Kas and I live in Georgia. Just got a 2002 R6 about 3 weeks or so ago. Doing pretty well with it.. my boyfriend has helped out a ton. Just wanted to say hi.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Welcome aboard!! :cheers
.....and warm welcome from all your fella' riders!

I take it you are a huge fan of Alpinestar gaer?
HELL YEAH!

....also take your time to show your appreciation to this site
and to the person who started it and made it happen.
"dj1298"

Post away to answer questions, or questions for yourself.
Please also note the forum policies...but we keep it loose & casual here.

:worship

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the welcome... ya i love alpinestar.. i took it over board like a year ago and just got so much stuff.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Girls & r6's together....it's a beautiful thing!!! :hammer

For real though, welcome to the forum, hope you have a good time here and hope the forum can help you, it's helped me a lot. Learned some stuff i didn't otherwise know or think of!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. A lot of good info and good people. Ride safe!

·
Registered
4 Posts
welcome...and

how much did the 2002 R6 happen to cost you here in georgia and where did you get it?

i'm from georgia and am trying to see how much they are going for...

thanks.

John

·
Registered
629 Posts
Welcome from another female R6 rider!! Nice to see more girls getting out on 2 wheels these days.

Going for a spin tonight. High is only going ot be 60 and I'm sure when the sun sets it will be 45 - but hey at least it's not snowing yet!! :hammer

·
Registered
94 Posts
:werd :wave
:cheers to ya!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha yes it is a girl.. and no i am not gheeeyyy. Thanks again for the warm welcome! :jump To answer the price question.. it was a pretty good deal I think, because its a mint bike.. no scracthes and VERY low miles. It was in the 5,000 range. There are many for sale here in georgia.
There are a ton of gal riders on here thats awesome.. not that many here in atlanta.. well not that I know of.. but they may be in hiding.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Actually you have a lot of women riders in Atl. You also have several clubs that are all women riders there as well. Ruff Ryders, Ebony Angels, Foxy Ryders, etc. Most of them have websites as well. I'm just down the road from you here in Columbus and there is a women's club here called Road Queenz. Keep you eyes open everyone passing you is not a man!

PS Welcome to the forum!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts