Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
PENELOPE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alejandar stationed in Belgium. Started riding in 2012 with a Honda CBR 250 then I got bored after 4 months. PCSed and bought a 2004 R6. Looking for a shorty exhaust anyone have any opinions? Also I'm looking to put a lot of work into her this winter right now it's riding time!

·
Ow ,NuckenFuts
1,075 Posts

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
:laugh

:wave

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,445 Posts

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Pics or...:bsflag

Oh...welcome.

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts

·
PENELOPE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Well darn, I'm about 6 months late! Still haven't figured out how to use this thing.
Jolie was my blue 2004 R6 which I had when I was stationed in Belgium.
Then there's one of my current girls, Penelope, my 2014 Matte Grey R6. Which brings me to my next question. Anyone know of anybody selling matte grey OEM fairings?

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Alejandar stationed in Belgium. Started riding in 2012 with a Honda CBR 250 then I got bored after 4 months. PCSed and bought a 2004 R6. Looking for a shorty exhaust anyone have any opinions? Also I'm looking to put a lot of work into her this winter right now it's riding time!
Welcome. You didn't last quite as long as me on the CBR 250, but it only took me about 2 months more to buy my R6. I have the graves slip on on mine...sounds pretty good and doesn't look half bad either.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts