Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone
My name is Bryan I am from lake charles la.
Just purchased my first sportbike its 2008 Raven R6 , I grew up riding dirt bikes But never rode a sport bike had to let my new 6 month old raptor 700 go for the raven but it was worth it. Was getting tired of paying $4.20 a gal for diesel in my truck just running around town was killing me . 355 miles on her so far and loving every second of it. just wanted to say hi. Here is some eye candy for you .and the ATV that got sold.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the bike, very sexy. :D

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
welcome to the forum.

nice bike!!!!! luck you, i love the 08 raven, your about to make me sell my 05 and move up.

btw that raptor is sick, awsome quad!!! too bad you had to let that go.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome to the forum.

nice bike!!!!! luck you, i love the 08 raven, your about to make me sell my 05 and move up.

btw that raptor is sick, awsome quad!!! too bad you had to let that go.
I have another Quad its a 2007 yamaha bigbear 400 4x4 i find it more fun to ride then the Raptor Plus all my Friends were getting hurt on thiers so I just sayed to hell with it and got rid of it. Trust me it hurt to let it go , But the pain went away when I saw my Raven for the first time. thanks for the links for the sliders guys. its good to be welcome to a new site this way.nice place

1 - 11 of 11 Posts