Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up r6!
Well I'm new to the whole motorcycle scene and just recently bought a 2011 r6 raven (that's what I was told it was called) with 404 miles. I'm excited to do a few things, not get to crazy. Although I already want to do everything lol!!. Looking for advice, help, n just to get to know a few riders from the area.

So hello to everyone on here!!! And let the build begin.. :toocool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks man!!! I love it, and so far haven't seen any like this around this area. 1thing I'm looking to do is get the fender eliminator but I don't want to buy taillight with the signals until I see it in person.

·
GET OVER IT
761 Posts
Welcome to the family. There's a ton of us in north jersey. (I'm currently not there but lots of people on the forum there). Do yourself a favor and get ur butt to the race track too. Hit up N2 Track Days. You won't regret it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome I'm from jersey (Bridgewater) but relocated to SC. Get rid of the fender and buy an integrated tail light. I have them on my on 09 and 07 r6. Get rid of that fender first thing

·
2012 50th Anniversary R6
27 Posts
Thanks man!!! I love it, and so far haven't seen any like this around this area. 1thing I'm looking to do is get the fender eliminator but I don't want to buy taillight with the signals until I see it in person.
Welcome! Nice bike man! I got an integrated tail from Motodynamic, you can search right on amazon for them. It was like $70 and was so easy to install and works great! Ride safe!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Def going to take it to the track, first need to learn how to ride n get my license , Well ive ridden before but not a lot.

I've been lookjng at lots of stuff but I start at the integrated lights then next thing you know I'm looking at wheels lol

I was told that this bike was a special edition, not sure but it looks a lot different than the r6's I've seen

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,445 Posts
:wave

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
:wave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts