Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey whats up everyone? My name's Eric. I bought a '8 R6S few days ago and already have almost 600 miles on it. . I'm new to bikes but def not high performance cars so i'm looking for some recommendations. I'm def looking at fender eliminator and flush front turns, plus maybe tinted windshield. Nothing right away though, but looking for some ideas to enjoy the bike more. Exhaust is definately also but i'll wait to see how funds are comin'. Only thing done to big is lo-jack and sliders.

peace

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
congrats on the new bike. welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
congrats on the new bike. welcome to the forum.
Thanks man, i'm proud to be part of this forum, definately here to learn more about my bike and meet interesting people. Going from race cars to bikes is a big step for me but i'm lovin' it so far. haha

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
Thanks man, i'm proud to be part of this forum, definately here to learn more about my bike and meet interesting people. Going from race cars to bikes is a big step for me but i'm lovin' it so far. haha
you will love it man.im still trying to get rid of my race car.

·
Registered
288 Posts
whats up eric, welcome. where in SJ are you? thats where I'm from, what super wawa is that? PM me or something.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm from around miullica hill. that super wawa is the new one near kingsway highschool on 322 near sweedesboro.

·
Registered
288 Posts
ah alright, im in the burlington area.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ah alright, im in the burlington area.
cool im up in cherry hill now at my girl's house. but with my car not the bike, i brought my ps3 up here hah

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
welcome bro, nice bike btw.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts