Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Yup, just the levers for now. I couldn't stand how long the pull was on the factory clutch lever.
haha... thats the opposite of what you should do. THe factory levers are perfect and smooth. Those cnc edges of aftermarket levers will blister your fingers when the pace pics up.
Its bling that doesnt do anything.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Thanks, Misti!

I actually was telling my buddy about talking to you on here and it turns out that you coached him when he was at Laguna in 2017. He had nothing but great things to say about you and the school!

If I could pick any track it would probably be Laguna Seca, but The Ridge looks pretty sweet too. I think it'll come down to what's the most economical when I eventually do get there!
Ha! Small world :) Great to hear!! Laguna is cool because, well, it's LAGUNA SECA!!! But the Ridge is an amazng track as well and quite convenient for Canadians to get to (Usually). Either way, whatever track you choose, you will have a great time! Hopefully I'll see you there sometime. Thanks for the note as well, I always love to hear small world stories and comments from past students :).

·
LHRB
106 Posts
haha... thats the opposite of what you should do. THe factory levers are perfect and smooth. Those cnc edges of aftermarket levers will blister your fingers when the pace pics up.
Its bling that doesnt do anything.
Depends. The CRG carbon levers are perfect. The absolute most comfortable shape for my taste.

The Fancy Brembo Corsa Corta levers are really uncomfortable to me. It has those edges you described and they are too thin for my taste.

Subjective thing, levers.

Stock levers are indeed excellent.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Meh, I've run both aftermarket and stock on this bike and others, and I much prefer the feel of the aftermarket ones, along with the look ;)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts