Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just was checking out the site and thought i would join. I own a 09 r6 it my first street bike i rode dirt for 7 years until i tore my knee all up. I live in citrus heights ca just looking for some people to ride with and learn. Thanks

·
Styling
195 Posts
Well welcome to the forum sir, post some pics of your 6.

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
Welcome to the group.

+1 on pics

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
welcome

·
track junkie
2,257 Posts
Just was checking out the site and thought i would join. I own a 09 r6 it my first street bike i rode dirt for 7 years until i tore my knee all up. I live in citrus heights ca just looking for some people to ride with and learn. Thanks
welcome!

we require pics of alleged bike...

be safe. california and 09 r6, when combined, are not the best things for a knee that's "tore all up". gear is your friend...

pics!

s3aturnr

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
Welcome! Have fun and enjoy your stay here @ the R6-Forum.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
welcome..i have a friend who just bough a r6..we're drivin around to get him as much experience as he can..if you live near nogales(by the 60 fwy), pm me.hopefully weather would be nice enough to drive soon.

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
HWY 162 outside Oroville. By far the best road around. I've got some videos on youtube of the road. Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/user/Minitruckerdt?feature=mhum

If you ever want to come up this way and ride, let me know. We ride almost every Sunday (during the summer, of course).

I really want to ride Wentworth this summer. Maybe I'll hit you up when I do. Are you on sacramentoridersforum or sacramentocrotchrockets?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sounds good let me know when you want to hit it up lots of snow right now. I will have to take you up on the ride this summer the vid are sick.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts