Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I got this link from a friend so I figured I'd introduce myself so everyone wouldn't think I was a serial killer or anything :twisted:

I am picking up my 2004 R6 next Wednesday from South Carolina. Thanks to TYLER for getting me such a good deal! :cheers

I hope to find out lots of good information on this forum as well as some parts for the bike :mrgreen:

Thanks,
Kristin

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
sweet, another chick rider. glad to have ya here, hope u enjoy the forum and get all the info and laughs u can from here :cheers

and please dont take anything to personally hear, most of what we post here is just BS and havin fun. but dont be fooled, we do have alot of good R6 related info here to :mrgreen:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sure thing! always up to meet some fellow 6ers. :mrgreen:

Okay question...where can I purchase a seat cowl?? I can't find them on the net anywhere :poke

·
Registered
537 Posts
Cool good to hear, now what color 6 did you get? If its blue be careful, they have been going down for some reason...

BE4TNUT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.