Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many people are still active here from Hawaii. Looking at picking up a new CANDY RED 07 R6 this weekend. Does 10,500 sound like an ok deal with helmet and jacket included or should I ask for better? That's out the door with all tax and surcharges included.

·
Moderatore Eccellente!
8,634 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Wojo. Thats very high for my part of the country, but I don't know the difference in the delivery fees. 808R6 is also in Hawaii, not sure what part though. Take it easy, and have a nice thanksgiving.:)

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
delivery fees are the same no matter where you are. they just know they can get away with highway robbery here because you cant really shop around. theres like three bike shops here.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I picked it up yesterday and it's great. I went to a couple other shops and one wanted more and the other didn't have any. Anyway 100 miles on it with about 20 in heavy traffic and still getting used to taking off from a stop. Darn throtle is touchy and of course one small spot of rain have to love that part about Hawaii.

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,936 Posts
Hey man, welcome to the forum.

I don't think you got taken too badly becuase that'swhat I pais for my 04 at the end of 04, no jacket, no helmet. The only thing i got extra was a 4 year extention on my YES warrenty.

Without any one having to tell me "I know" I got RAPED. But I REALLY wanted a bike no matter what it cost me (obviously eh?)

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Wojo said:
I picked it up yesterday and it's great. I went to a couple other shops and one wanted more and the other didn't have any. Anyway 100 miles on it with about 20 in heavy traffic and still getting used to taking off from a stop. Darn throtle is touchy and of course one small spot of rain have to love that part about Hawaii.
whatchu talkin bout a "little" rain? i got SOAKED yesterday. prolly will again today too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts