Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode MX my whole life switched to the street. Picked up a 00 r6, 20k miles- clean and well maintained. 2k cash

I do need blinkers and want a new exhaust. Love it so fun to ride. In Bellingham WA

Attachments

·
Dangerously Irish
9,506 Posts
:wave

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went for a ride today. Ran awesome, I do need blinkers (has no rears) and some new hardware screws - some are rusty. Gonna get a full service done next month and new exhaust maybe the stock runs solid though

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,411 Posts
:wave

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Went for a mountain ride up the north cascades today. ?

The R6 broke down back in town after the ride. Battery died. I think it may be my Stator or Regulator Rectifier. I ordered each and also a new Stator gasket and cover, new clutch cable (mines really hard to pull) and I got some block off plates for my mirrors. My rear wheel bearing went out too. Overall I rode it hard and now I realized she needs a full service before I can ride any further. Going to fix up all of what I listed and also take it into a shop and have them do a full complete service (forks, fluids, wheel bearings, engine valve check, etc)

Pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.